Posted on :
17 Mar, 2020
17 Mar, 2020
Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacancy as
Job Title: Senior Nursing Officer / Nursing Officer.
• The Nursing Officer shall observe and record patients behavior, coordinate with physicians and other healthcare professionals for creating and evaluating
• Customized care plans, maintain reports of patients’ medical histories and carry out the requisite treatments and medications. The Senior Nursing Officer shall perform the duties of a Nursing Officer at a higher level of responsibility.
Qualification Required & Experience
A person seeking appointment as a Senior Nursing Officer must:
• have a Bachelor’s degree in Nursing/Midwifery from a recognized and accredited institution; OR
• have the State Registered Nurse (SRN) with the Nurses and Midwifery Council/Diploma in Nursing from a recognized and accredited institution and must have served as Nursing Officer in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years.
A person seeking appointment as a Nursing Officer must:
• have a Diploma in Nursing from a recognized and accredited institution; OR
• State Registered Nurse (SRN) with the Nurses and Midwifery Council
• with a minimum of six (6) years post qualification experience.
Location: Ho, Volta Region
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion. Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic records must be submitted to The Registrar, Ho Technical University, Box HP 217, Ho, Ghana. Those applying from outside Ghana may submit one copy of their completed application form with the accompanying documents via email: [email protected] Applicants should inform their referees to submit directly to the Registrar, confidential references on them. The position being sought by the applicant must be indicated in the Confidential Reference Letter and submitted using the same email address indicated above.
Closing Date: 27 March 2020