Posted on :
17 Mar, 2020
17 Mar, 2020
Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill vacancy as
Job Title: Senior Dispensing Technician / Dispensing Technician.
• The Senior Dispensing Technician/Dispensing Technician shall perform dispensing services at the Dispensary Unit of the University Clinic.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants for Senior Dispensing Technician position must:
• have a Bachelor degree in Dispensing Technology from a recognized and accredited institution; OR
• have served as a Dispensing Technician in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least four (4) years;
• be duly registered by the Pharmacy Council of Ghana.
Applicants for Dispensing Technician position must:
• have the Dispensing Technician’s Diploma or its equivalent from a recognized and accredited institution, and be duly registered by the Pharmacy Council of Ghana.
Location: Ho, Volta Region
How To Apply
Interested persons who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion. Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic records must be submitted to The Registrar, Ho Technical University, Box HP 217, Ho, Ghana. Those applying from outside Ghana may submit one copy of their completed application form with the accompanying documents via email: [email protected] Applicants should inform their referees to submit directly to the Registrar, confidential references on them. The position being sought by the applicant must be indicated in the Confidential Reference Letter and submitted using the same email address indicated above.
Closing Date: 27 March 2020