- Take charge of the day to day operations of the company.
- Supervise, coach and facilitate employees to carry out their responsibilities.
- Provide periodic reports on the operations of the company to the Managing Director.
- Responsible for staff recruitment and performance review.
- Manage existing clients and create new customers for the company.
- Identify new markets and promotional opportunities for the company.
Required Skills or Experience
- Degree or HND in Hotel Management
- Ability to lead and manage people
- Prior working experience in a similar capacity would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in catering or hotel management
- The ideal candidate should be at least 27 years
Interested applicants should send a cover letter together with their CV to the following email address:
Closing: 22nd June, 2011