Posted on :
2 Dec, 2017
2 Dec, 2017
HPI is an international rotating equipment solutions company, with worldwide resources and four core lines of business: Engineering, Procurement and Construction, Operations and Maintenance, Cyber
Security and Compliance and Maintenance, Repair, Overhaul and Controls. We provide a range of engineering, maintenance management, industrial diesel and gas turbine overhual, and repair and field services.
Our services provide customers with custom engineered solutions that reduce lifecycle costs of diesel, gas and steam turbines utilised in oil and gas, power generation and marine applications.
HPI-GEVAG Ghana Limited is a Joint Venture (JV) company incorporated under the Laws of the Republic of Ghana, providing services in the Oil & Gas Sector in Ghana.
As a result of our continued success in Ghana, HPI-GEVAG Ghana Limited is looking to recruit the following personnel
Job Title: Gas Turbine Generator Engineer / Technician
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have BSc in Mechanical Engineering
• Must have completed National Service
• Must have working experience in a thermal power plant, especially on Gas Turbine Generators
• Must have full understanding of the theory behind Gas Turbine Design and operation
• Must have 3 years of GE LM Gas Turbine Product Experience
• Must be able to fault field on Gas
• Turbine and package systems
• Qualified to work offshore
We offer a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
How to Apply
To apply, please email your application and CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 14 December, 2017