HPW FRESH AND DRY LTD is a fruit processing company.
Job Title: Renewable Energy Technician
Reports To: Environmental Officer
Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd, Adeiso, E/R.
Assist the Environmental Officer in the monitoring and operation of the company’s Renewable Energy Systems i.e. Water Treatment, Biogas Production, Waste Water Treatment and Boiler Operation.
- Treatment and supply of quality water to the factory
- Sampling of water for internal and external analysis
- Monitoring the shredding of fruit waste
- Monitoring the feeding of the digesters
- Monitoring the discharge of the digesters and mixing tanks
- Monitoring the digesters for efficient gas production
- Monitor and report the gas quality
- Ensuring that all equipment at the biogas area are working properly
- Monitoring of the sieves
- Monitoring scum removal
- Monitoring the discharge of the tanks
- Sampling wastewater for both internal and external analysis
- Monitoring the aerators
- Monitoring the ponds
- Monitoring the boilers
- Monitoring the heat requirement for the factories
- Monitoring and carrying out maintenance works on the boilers
- Monitor and clean the solar PV modules and collectors
- Inspect the panels and report any damage
- Repair any leakage on the collectors
Required Skills or Experience
- Minimum of HND, Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Renewable Energy or related field
- Practical knowledge/experience in renewable energy and a minimum of one year relevant work experience in a similar role, preferably in a production environment.
Skills and Abilities
- Good Communication and IT Skills
- Ability to work independently and with less supervision.
- Effective time-management skills and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing and challenging environment.
- Excellence, Integrity, Accountability
How To Apply
Apply to the link below latest by 28 February 2019