HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd is a fruit processing company. HPW is synonymous with fresh from harvest fruit, crisp and crunchy vegetables from Africa and Asia. We develop stand-alone products for our customers that meet the most exacting quality standards and offer maximum availability – for wholesalers and retailers, as well as for the food industry.
Job Title: Human Resources Assistant
- Department: Human Resources
- Reports To: Recruitment Officer
- Location: Onsite at HPW Fresh and Dry Ltd, Adeiso, E/R.
The human resource Assistant shall be responsible for the administrative support of day-to-day human resource operations.
HR Job Duties
- Handle employee attendance records.
- Assist in recruitment and selection
- Scheduling job interviews and assisting in interview process
- Preparing new employee files
- Performs HRIS data entry and personnel file maintenance.
- Assists employees and supervisors with basic interpretation of HR policies and procedures
- Administering new employment assessments
- Assists with benefits administration.
- Serve as a point of contact for all casual employees
- Assist with payroll processing which includes ensuring leave and sick time, absence deductions, workers bonus, overtime are tracked in the system
- Maintain current HR files and databases
- Assists with Employee PF Management
- Update and maintain employee records
- Maintain records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained
- Assists in employee surveys/HR audits
D/ Specific Duties in Regard to BRC issue 6 Global Standard for Food Safety
You shall assist in the fulfillment of the following clauses in the standard:
- 4.8 Staff facilities
- 4.11 Housekeeping and Hygiene (ie: staff facilities)
- 7.1 Training
- 7.2 Personal hygiene
- 7.3 Medical Screening
- 7.4 Protective Clothing
Required Skills or Experience
University Degree in Human Resource Management with hands-on experience in HR and a Member of HR Professional body
Technical & Personality Competencies
- Very good knowledge in Human Resource Management
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work in a Team
- Attention to detail
- Ability to relate effectively to people at all levels
How to Apply
Submit your CV to [email protected]