The Human Resource Manager must have a solid experience in a similar position in the FMCG industry.
The primary scope of this function is to build and protect the Company’s most valuable asset which is the Human Resources by fostering a culture of ‘’equal opportunity employer’’ and building
He/she must recruit and develop the right talents with the right skills and competencies to achieve the Company’s mission, vision and values.
The position is based in Accra, Ghana.
HR Operation Regional Level
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development at the regional level (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counseling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, morale and motivation, performance appraisals and quality management issues)
- Management of Manpower Planning, Recruitment, Selection and Placement Process
- Organizational development & compensation strategy
- Performance Management, Identifying Training and Development needs Analysis and Development of Training Plans
- Establish and maintain appropriate RH systems for measuring necessary aspects of HR development
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievements within agreed formats and timescales
- Manage all employee relations including managing conflicts, dismissal, corrective measures as well as conducting exit interviews and performance evaluation
- Liaise with all functional/departmental managers so as to understand all necessary aspects and needs of HR development, and to ensure they are fully informed of HR objectives, purposes and achievements
- Other areas being – Retention; Utilizations; Productivity; Resource development; Training effectiveness; Interviewing efficiency
- Partnering with senior line management to execute HR direction, design, and strategy within the business unit(s) to ensure alignment with strategic business requirements and change management initiatives
- Knowledge of core HR processes
- Develop and implement Human Resource best practices.
- Manage and modify Human Resource practices and procedures to effectively integrate company acquisitions to ensure consistency and efficiency.
Qualifications et experience
- Business school or equivalent specialization in HR management
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in a similar position especially in a FMCG or large industrial setup handling all HR matters
- Thorough knowledge of Program Planning, implementation and evaluation principles, practices and procedures
- Should have good analytical and numeracy skills
- Excellent in problem solving, analytical skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment and under pressure
- Previous experience in Africa
- Excellent command in English
Apply by clicking on this link: