Adexen Agency Services Ghana Ltd is an ambitious recruitment company specializing in the recruitment of highly skilled Expatriates, Repatriates and Ghanaian profiles for the Ghanaian market.
The Sourcing specialist will be in charge of managing all selection, screening and qualification of prospective applicants for all Ghanaian missions and provide support for other projects in Adexen Ghana. This role is a challenging opportunity for graduates and ambitious profiles who want to build a career in talent resourcing and assessment within a global recruitment firm. He/she will be a core support staff responsible for operational management of major sourcing activities on recruitment missions for all Adexen’s international and local clients.
The position is based in Accra.
- The sourcing specialist will be responsible for overall sourcing, selection and screening of CV’s on Adexen Ghana database for missions assigned to him/her.
- He/She will be responsible for providing key support to HR consultants on missions both locally and internationally.
- Will be responsible under supervision by HR Consultants, for Job postings on both local and international Job Portals to attract the right candidates for client’s mission in Adexen.
- Assist all the consultants in preparation of all necessary documents and assessment tools for interviews and online testing.
- Assist in scheduling and organizing individual and collective meetings for consultants in the office and with clients.
- Provide support for managing of all assigned missions on the database and updating candidates on their application status at each stage.
- Manage under supervision advert placement in all electronic and print media.
- Manage any other admin related task as directed by the HR consultants
- Contribute to the development of Adexen’s client portfolio and acquire new recruitment missions with the agreement of the HR Consultant
- To contribute to the organization process of Adexen Ghanaian office.
- To continually improve on basic sourcing tools and processes within Adexen both locally and internationally for all clients.
Qualifications et experience
- Candidate must be a graduate in any field from a good University
- 2 years experience in recruitment firm and occupying a similar role
- Good understanding of sourcing briefs
- Strong negotiation skills and Detail oriented, administrative skills
- High-level of self management, Creative and quick thinking
- Superior communications skills, both written and verbal, required (Fluency in English is a must)
- Excellent Typing skills, Use of Excel, Power Point & other MS office packages.
What is on offer
If your experience, personal characteristics and qualifications meet the position specifications and your personal objectives are to seek such a challenge, then we would like to hear from you with details of your current earnings, up to date CV and explanation as to why your achievements to date fit you for consideration.