We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work, and a competitive salary package. Training opportunities are available for professional improvement.
Job Title: Senior Network Specialist
- Serving as the primary sales contact for IP interactions with customers of telecom operators, enterprises and government agencies.
- Understanding the customer’s challenges and needs regarding IP requirements
- Evaluating customer requirements, developing a proposal, and closing business with the customer
- Leveraging relationships and IP knowledge to create opportunities and aligning suitable solutions to meet sales objectives.
- Developing long-term business opportunities by creating relationships with the customer and partners in the ecosystem.
- Account management, planning, forecasting, lead generation, prospecting, qualifying and delivery of sales presentations and proposals.
- A BS/MS in Communication Engineering (or related degree) with 8+ years’ experience in technical selling related activities, out of which 5+ years in IP domain.
- Strong knowledge of IP domain products such as router, switch, firewall, etc.
- Knowledge of the complete sales process, strong communication skills, and the ability to interact with engineering and management customers at all levels.
- The ability to well understanding of customer’s requirement and deliver the competitive solution.
- Strong customer relationships in local IP domain market.