Job Title: Supply Chain Specialist
- Understand equipment ordering and delivery cycles as well as the material used to ensure that proper materials are available when required.
- Monitor, analyze, planning and controlling of logistics operation, escalation party for urgent or unsolved logistics issues. Share responsibility in issue of identification and resolution
- Import and Export customs clearance and permit application: Review documents, permit application, duty and VAT calculation, coordinator to customs broker and ensure they comply with Huawei’s requirements and local regulations and law, arrange payment for duty & VAT and clearance charge, monthly providing kinds of customs clearance report as per upper management team’s requirement
- Product and spare parts classification and tariff rates updating, documentation and filing for internal & external audit and track and trace purposes
- Local delivery and distribution: Quotation requirement, transportation booking and instruction, shipment track and control, submitting shipment report and relative charge analysis
- Warehouse management: Material receiving and dispatch, inventory count and bookkeeping, arrange payment for inventory charge, issuing inventory report
- Insurance: Effect insurance and claim, arrange payment for the insurance charge
Act as an interface to coordinate with the SCM department of H.Q to follow up the
8. P.O processing status and minimize urgent or abnormal issues; Cargo transportation model reconfirmation
Essential role-related knowledge, technical skills, qualifications and experience
- At least 5 years’ experience in supply chain management role in the telecom industry
- Working experience in the Telecommunication industry/sector is mandatory. Exposure to Telecom Services to companies such as Vodafone, MTN, Nokia and AirtelTigo etc…
- Have good communication skills and experience with customs or telecom subcontractors.
4. Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain and any related professional certifications.
- Appreciation of EHS related issues
- Knowledge in Fire safety
- Ability to differentiate between a hazard and a risk associated with an activity