Posted on :
16 Sep, 2016
16 Sep, 2016
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by responsible operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud computing. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world’s population. With more than 170,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
Job Title: OSS Engineer
– Capable of Integrating MSS, MGW, HLR, RNC,BSC’s … etc into OSS(Ericsson OSS ,Huawei M2000 and U2000, Aviat Provision .. etc)
– Good Knowledge in Fault management, performance management etc…
– Capable of doing License management into network elements via OSS
– Conduct OSS regular backups, health check of systems
– Provide technical support to OSS clients in 24/7 or shift basis [Mostly customer timings]
– Good hands on NW monitoring, CM tools, KPIs and other performance tools usage
– User management, coordinating with project/vendor team during upgrades
– Operating Systems – Exposure and Hands-on skills in Windows and UNIX flavors (Linux, Solaris etc.)
– Database knowledge – general SQL/Oracle, Sybase, LDAP skills
– Good understanding of Telecom Concepts such as GSM, WCDMA etc (Optional)
– System administration skills in Ericsson OSS,Huawei M2000 and U2000, Aviat Provision
– Advanced knowledge in Networking concepts / Windows administration is added advantage
– Sun and VERITAS Clusters and High Availability Solutions configuration
-Operation and Administration of VERITAS Disk Management Tools and Net Backup tool.
-Managing large Storage Area Network (SAN) with a size of several TB.
– Strong analytical and diagnosing skills coupled with a demonstrated ability to utilize those skills to identify, advice, and solve complex application and OS environments.
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, highly dynamic environment.
– Ability to prioritize work and multitask
– Excellent teamwork and organizational skills coupled with a willingness to take ownership for customer satisfaction and team contribution