Hubtel is looking for an Associate Product Manager to help develop and grow our products. You as the ideal candidate must be actively curious, incredibly bright, analytical, highly organized, and must love writing.
You will be working closely with all teams in Hubtel from engineering, to finance, to marketing, and sales. Essentially your work will involve bridging business and technical worlds to design the best products for our customers.
Job Title: Associate Product Manager
- Employee Stock Options (ESOP)
- State of the Art working environment
- Health Insurance
- Tier 3 Pension scheme
- Collect and integrate data, market analysis, user research and user feedback to inform product direction and roadmap.
- Define and ship products and features our users love.
- Prepare product documentation and manuals.
- Prepare content around products to support sales and marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant practical experience.
- You must have the ability to write clearly and concisely
- Excellent inter-personal skills and high emotional intelligence.
- Strong technical abilities.
- Experience in C#, Java, or other C-like object oriented language
- Knowledge of any database management system
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and related technologies
- Deep interest in creating and analyzing products.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.