The company, which was founded to among other things help businesses serve customers and improve communication, has also assured its numerous clients of new and better customer satisfaction as well as easier payment solutions as it evolves.
Speaking at a ceremony to showcase the new brand, Alex Adjei Bram, Chief Executive Officer of Hubtel, said the 12-year-old company, is ready to go international.
Job Title: Product UX Designer
We’re looking for a super talented designer to join our product design team. We’re a team of designers, content strategists and product managers working across Hubtel’s products. You’ll be working on design problems from beginning to end, from brainstorming the next great product innovation to tweaking pixels right before launch.
The design team is a vital part of Hubtel and we’re looking for someone who is eager to get to grips with designing great user experiences.
About the role
- Work with engineers and product managers to define both the long-term strategy and the short-term tactics for our products
- Work closely with designers on your team to develop and expand product design methods
- Develop sketches, wireframes, prototypes, designs, or code
- Consider all parts of the experience, from copy to user psychology when designing
- Conduct user research to obtain a firm understanding of user’s expectations
- Implement methods to measure user experience effectiveness
- You have a great portfolio that exhibits a variety of UX / UI work and a strong visual aesthetic
- You love crafting beautiful interfaces and care about the details at every step of the journey from concept to shipped code
- You are experienced in user-centered design methods and best practices including research and analytics – cultivating a deep understanding of the needs and aspirations of the people our products are designed for
- You’re an excellent communicator, able to clearly present your ideas and rationale through prototypes, models and mock-ups
- You’re a well-organised, passionate, and empathetic colleague, seeking to improve what we build, and how we do it
- You thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment, enjoy the challenge of making the complex simple, and working with smart colleagues – product strategists and managers, technical leads and developers
- Bonus points if you have planned and conducted user research, you have coding experience, and/or experience in animation or motion design