The company, which was founded to among other things help businesses serve customers and improve communication, has also assured its numerous clients of new and better customer satisfaction as well as easier payment solutions as it evolves.
Speaking at a ceremony to showcase the new brand, Alex Adjei Bram, Chief Executive Officer of Hubtel, said the 12-year-old company, is ready to go international.
Job Title: Technical Support Engineer
We’re looking for a tech-savvy individual to join our team of highly skilled Support Engineers. You will be assisting customers make the most of their Hubtel experience. Your role will require you to proactively ensure service quality and customer satisfaction.
About the role
- Proactively ensure service quality on all products.
- Provide technical support to clients.
- Assist developers integrating with the Hubtel API.
- Liaise with service providers and network operators on service integrations.
- Assist with setup, administration and maintenance of systems and services.
- Assist with Business Intelligence requirements on Hubtel products
- Have an eye for detail and can spot patterns and deviations.
- Excellent problem-solving, research and debugging skills
- Take the initiative to identify current and potential problems and determine the best solution to these.
- Able to administer, optimize and maintain PostgreSQL, MYSQL and MSSQL, Redis and MongoDB databases
- Expertise in using SQL to interact with relational databases
- Able to administer Linux/Ubuntu and windows servers.
- Able to administer web servers; IIS, Apache, Nginx, etc
- Knowledge of Kannel SMS gateway
- Knowledge of Asterisk or FreeSWITCH
- Knowledge of SMS/A2P messaging and related protocols such as SMPP.
- Knowledge of the USSD protocol
- Knowledge of Mobile Network SDP APIs, Huawei SDP, EAMG , TIMWE SDP, UCIP
- Able to use one or more scripting or programming languages; C#, PHP, Java, BASH, PowerShell
- Able to analyze and present data using MS Excel, PowerPoint and web based tools
- Knowledge in BI tools; Pentaho, Tactic, Jaspersoft etc
- Knowledge in any log management system; Papertrail, Graylog, Logstash, etc
- Knowledge of Nagios