Hubtel provides businesses with an eCommerce platform to organise sales processes and delight customers in-store online and on mobile. To support this, Hubtel launched an online mall, www.hubtel.com/mall in February 2019, creating a very simple easy way for businesses to sell more and customers too find items anytime, anywhere.
Were looking for Mall Content Managers to take charge of and organise all items on the mall; and serve as Inventory Managers for businesses on Hubtel.
Job Title: Mall Content Managers
As a Mall Content Manager:
Your work will include research on eCommerce and online shopping, daily monitoring and managing of www.hubtel.com/mall. Youll work with business owners and customers to ensure all orders are processed and fulfilled within 60 minutes.
Your Typical Day:
- Management of all items on the mall – descriptions, images, videos and dimensions etc
- Curate and upload images of items submitted by store owners through their web stores
- Timely upload of items, ensure all description details are present and correct
- Assist the photography team with product shoot planning, sample management and outfitting.
- Work closely with the photography teams to ensure appropriate web assets are created
You’re an asset if you:
- Pay great attention to details and are able to stay focused and in control
- You write well. You speak well and youre comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone
- Love learning new things and can learn quickly. Youre patient and cool under pressure
- You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions
- Are able to multi task, manage your time effectively andprioritize
Perks of the Job
- Attractive monthly salary
- Breakfast and lunch
- Beautiful working environment
- Awesome team mates and a chance to be part of an innovative brand
How We’ll Measure Your Success:
- Number of visits to the mall
- Average time customers spend on the mall