The company, which was founded to among other things help businesses serve customers and improve communication, has also assured its numerous clients of new and better customer satisfaction as well as easier payment solutions as it evolves.
Speaking at a ceremony to showcase the new brand, Alex Adjei Bram, Chief Executive Officer of Hubtel, said the 12-year-old company, is ready to go international.
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Senior Engineers grow teams and inspire them to contribute quality work. We’re looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join us and lead Hubtel engineers in building software that helps retail businesses deliver better customer experiences. The role requires you to be an exceptional engineer who is keen to lead other engineers. You will work with Product Managers, Engineers and DevOps Engineers to ensure we have a user-friendly and efficient system.
About the Role
- Lead and manage a team of engineers
- Mentor and coach other engineers
- Design and build software in line with the company’s objectives;
- Maintain software by fixing bugs, and performance issues identified;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new features;
- Tackle some of the most challenging problems in distributed computing, real time communications, HTTP, and data persistence.
- Ensure the success of Agile software process
- Excellent problem-solving, research and debugging skills
- Proven ability to coach engineers
- Proven ability to lead engineers on multi-faceted projects
- Proven ability to think “user-first”
- Solid foundation in algorithms, data structures, and OO design.
- Strong foundation in web and native user interface technologies.
- 5+ years Cumulative Experience in C# (preferred), Java, or other C-like object oriented language
- 4+ years Cumulative Experience working with Mission-Critical Systems
- Knowledge of any database management system (MSSQL, Oracle, Postgresql, Mysql)
- Ability to builds effective relationships through positive communication, honesty and trust;
- Embrace creativity, innovation and are open to new ideas. Innovates to improve current working practices / products / technologies to provide business opportunities and results;
- Ability to think strategically and apply principles in day to day functioning;
- High on Execution and deadline driven.
- Proven experience working on critical infrastructure and desire to drive a product forward.