To support the group finance and operations teams in achieving various accounting, audit, treasury and operations targets.
Job Title: Accounting & Audit Manager
Your Actual Main Responsibility:
Assist in managing books and accounts of Hubtel Ghana and Hubtel Kenya.
Your Specific Day-To-Day Functions:
- Lead on internal audit activities to assure on the integrity of all transactions.
- Assist in completing various accounting and finance requirements.
- Work to assure value for money across our group operationS.
- Complete various functions to ensure proper accounting on all finance activities.
- Lead on all group financial reporting.
- Attractive monthly salary
- Breakfast and lunch
- Beautiful working environment
- Preference stock options via Hubtel’s Employee Share Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Medical insurance cover
Who You Must Be:
- A chartered accountant below the age of 36.
- A graduate from a good university.
- Be a good communicator and writer.
- Be very comfortable with using modern software tools.
- Be somewhat savvy with technology gadgets (not necessarily a geek, but you know what we mean).
- Be out-going and extroverted enough to function in a young energetic team.
How We’ll Measure Your Success:
- Quality and consistency of work on our books.
- Timely delivery of financial reports.
- Reduced financial risks and leakages.