Provide support in developing a human resource plan in order to provide the requisite skill levels and capacity to meet business objectives.
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Manages the recruitment, selection and placement processes
- Development of job descriptions to form the basis for grading and organisational design
- Implementation of performance management tools and processes
- Coordinates the employee performance appraisal processes and the development of reward schedules and plans
- Conducts periodic training needs assessment and coordinate the development of the annual training plan
- Provide support in administering and advising staff on human resources policies and procedures
- Maintains a comprehensive, accurate and up-to-date HR Information system and documentation to support decision making
- Ensures that all employment practices are in line with the labour laws
- Manages all transactional human resources processes and provides internal service to meet staff needs and requests
- Administer staff benefits in line with policy guidelines and laws
- Completion and submission of human resources reports
- Provides Human Resources input for annual planning and budgeting processes
Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/Business Management. An MBA in Human Resources is desirable. Minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar role. Professional HR Qualification is an added advantage Must demonstrate good understanding of HR practices and sound HR reporting. Must be able to design and administer robust performance management systems.