- Upgrading the company’s HR policy and guidelines as needed
- Ensuring compliance with all corporate HR policies
- Assessing HR needs and recruiting new employees as directed by management
- Overseeing employee orientation, development and training
- Providing advise on compensation and benefits administration
- Overseeing execution of the company’s staff/talent retention plan
- Lead employee engagements that align Talent Management objectives with corporate goals and provide operational outcomes.
- Work with employees in workshop and interview settings to identify Talent Management processes
- Assist employees in the prioritization of Talent Management process change initiatives as well as developing strategy maps that lay out timelines for achieving related milestones.
- Facilitate employee workshops to review employee’s current Talent infrastructure as well as recommend ways to reduce/avoid costs and to deliver positive business value through better management of the workforce
Required Skills or Experience
- A bachelors degree in business preferably HR/Organizational Development or any related field with a minimum of 3 years.
- Ability to understand and articulate the strategic value of integrated Talent Management processes with a strong business acumen
- Understanding of HRIS and other Talent Management technologies (e.g. Recruiting, Performance Management, Learning Management, Succession Management)
- Strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries
- Effective verbal communication including the ability to relate well with others and ability to adapt style as needed.
- Ability to work independently, work with a remote team, think creatively, manage own time and take initiative to drive projects.
How To Apply
To apply send a copy of your CV to:
Closing date: 28 Sep, 2011