This is a senior management role that requires an assertive and confident personality, endowed with analytical/critical thinking ability with a strong skill set in diversity management, to lead and manage a dynamic and highly skilled team of software engineers and related professionals. The HR/Admin Manager must possess demonstrable people skills that recognizes talent, has an eye for detail and can professionally address the various nuances of the HR and Administration function.
He/she will proactively be responsible for the overall provision of Human Resource and Administrative services, policies as well as programs for the entire multinational software development company.
- recruiting and staffing
- organizational and space planning
- performance management and improvement systems (incl. coordination of annual evaluations)
- employment and compliance to regulatory concerns
- team orientation for new hires
- development and training: certification, reading materials, training programs, mentors, coaching
- policy development and documentation (Job Desc, employment contracts, employee handbook)
- Human relations
- Holiday and sick leave monitoring & enforcement
- company-wide meeting facilitation
- compensation and benefits administration
- Health & safety, as well as welfare (incl. managing health insurance scheme)
- counseling services to team members;
- Fleet management;
- Facilities and building management; (incl. generator, water, utilities)
- Security monitoring, hiring, liaise & issues
- University and community outreach (day programs, visits, job fairs)
- Supervision and management and training of reception and admin staff
- MA in Human Resource Management and/or Administration.
- Uninterrupted six (6) years hands- on experience in a similar role.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work to meet stringent deadlines.
- Highly professional but affable personality.
If you feel you meet these criteria, and would like to apply, then please choose the link below. You will be asked to fill out a short questionnaire and then attach your CV/Resume. Your application will then be emailed to the HR department at BusyLab. Thanks for being interested!
To read more about the project, visit about.esoko.com
Click here to view Job and Apply Online