The applicant will be responsible for driving and delivering exceptional sales performance by identifying and meeting customer needs through selling the company’s children magazines.
- Must have a strong network of contacts in the children’s literature industry and basic schools to create and close business opportunities.
- Must have good knowledge and understanding of the children’s literature industry.
- Make presentations of proposals to basic schools and large bookshops.
- Produce reports and market intelligence of the latest products and developments in the children’s literature industry that are meaningful for strategic decision making.
- Create a long term mutually beneficial business relationship between the company and her new and existing clients
- Must be results oriented and be able to achieve or exceed sales targets
- Keep customers up to date with the company’s new products and new issues of existing products
- Must have a clean driver’s license and be capable of riding a motorcycle.
- Must be self-motivated, highly dedicated team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Produce weekly and monthly sales reports to head of department
Required Skills or Experience
- The successful applicant must have HND in Sales and Marketing or equivalent with demonstrated excellence in oral and written communication.
- The successful applicant must also have a minimum of 2 years of experience in sales and marketing of children’s literature.
How To Apply
Applicants should send CV and a letter of motivation (cover letter) with Subject “Sales and Marketing Executive – Childrens Publishing before 31 May 2013 to: