Posted on :
6 Apr, 2017
6 Apr, 2017
In 2010, iDE began working in Ghana to enable farmers’ access to improved irrigation techniques that allow for farming in the dry season, leading to increased incomes and food security. Today, iDE is also increasing access to sanitation and handwashing.
A Social Enterprise is seeking to recruit knowledgeable, experience, goal oriented, and an entreprenuer to employ as Market Manager.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: Innovation Director
LOCATION: Based in Tamale with frequent day and/or overnight travel to rural areas across the Northern, Upper East and Upper West Regions
• The Marketing Manager (MM) plays a key role in managing the marketing activities for various products within individual projects.
• Major responsibilities include identifying potential customers, developing marketing plans that align with business strategy and developing and testing marketing campaigns.
• Reports directly to the Innovation Director
• Works with Market Analysts & Sales Agents on an as-needed basis
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES – Modifications may be made at any time
• Conduct gender-sensitive market research to understand market trends, requirements and gather feedback.
• Contribute to develop, evaluate, and implement gender-sensitive marketing plans and strategies.
• Prepare and manage the marketing budget and track the achievements against the budget.
• Conduct gender-sensitive marketing events and promotions (for e.g. community road shows etc.) and implement systems to ensure effectiveness of campaigns.
• Collaborate with external and internal partners in executing marketing plans and campaigns.
• Advise, document and provide marketing information to sales team and senior management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Graduate from University with degree in Marketing and Sales
• At least 2 years work experience in Marketing and Sales
• Ability to Speak; Hausa, Dagbane, Daagare, or any other Northern languages
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to work with Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
• Previous experience in Market Research is a plus
• Holds a Valid License and capability to ride a Motorbike
How to Apply
The applicants should post their Covering Letter and CV to email address: [email protected]
Closing Date: 11 April, 2017