Posted on :
27 Aug, 2018
27 Aug, 2018
Idiama Systems Solutions is recruiting a network of nationwide agents that will provide services to mobile money subscribers, to directly sell and recharge airtime of any denomination, from any operator, at any time, using a single device.
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Development Executive
Idiama Systems Solutions is Ghana’s premier electronic voucher distribution and virtual top-up platform.
As part of our expansion activities, there is an immediate need to hire freelance Sales and Marketing Development Executive , who will handle
ALL DISTRICTS AND AREAS IN ACCRA REGION.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• To implement the sales and marketing development plan and policies approved for the company and direct the sales and marketing effort to achieve sales target set by management.
• Coordinates and supervises effectively the sales and marketing activities in the Company.
• Adopts the most appropriate and dependable marketing and sales strategy to increase the short term volume of sales at profit.
• Shall always prospect for new potential customers and monitor their development.
• Assists in the preparation and maintenance of the terms and conditions of sales to customers, and recommends changes in those terms and conditions to the management when the need arises.
• Maintains Surveillance over competitor’s activities and report on such activities with recommendations to the management for appropriate action.
• Prepares monthly reports to the Management on actual sales against the sales programme and recommends changes that are necessary to improve upon market policies and strategies and when approved implements corrective measures.
• Ensures the availability of products in order to meet the market requirement as well as the sales programme.
• Draws up workable itinerary for sales team to contact customers on regular basis and ensures that sales team exhibit good customer service practice.
• To put in place complaints book to register systematically all queries and complaints from customers in person or through sales staff or any other person and marshals the necessary information to satisfactorily answer the complaints.
• To ensure that sales staff adheres strictly to procedures governing sales, cash receipt and stock control.
• Ensures that facilities put at the disposal of sales staff are kept and maintained in serviceable manner and the users account for them.
• Submit weekly the operational report on customers and sales team performance to the management.
• To perform other duties that may be assigned by management
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of Degree in a related field
• 2-7 years prior experience(flexible)
• Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Must be confident, self motivated and proactive.
• Must be a team player and work with minimum or no supervision
• Commissions are paid per agent recruited , in addition to other incentives for top performers.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How to Apply
Qualified applicants to send their CV or contact details to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 13 September, 2018