Infonaligy Ghana Limited is a subsidiary of Infonaligy Partners LLC , a BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) company servicing major clients in the United States. The company’s services range from managing entire data centers to writing software fixes and providing routine systems and business application support for its clients.
Country Requirements: Gabon Congo B Total
1 1 2
Role & Responsibilities:
- Should be able to handle overall IT, both Voice & Data communication infrastructure with domain knowledge of Voice/Windows/Firewall/Network
- Should be able to handle CCT(voice) related issues on day to day operational level cases and escalations
- Should be able to handle overall IT related issues on day to day operational level cases and escalations from Network/Windows/Firewall
- Client relationship Management
- Team Handling & Mentoring
- Vendor Management
- Should be able to manage the Sites independently
- Resolve various infrastructure related issues.
- Manage Co-ordination with Vendors
- Improve process efficiency, quality of service delivery & customer management
- Handling Client Escalations in technology & Operations.
Note: Applicants for positions in Gabon, Congo B must be bilingual
Required skills or experience:
- BE or Graduate in Electronics/Telecommunication with 5-8 yrs experience.
- OEM Certification like Avaya/ Nortel/Cisco & Variant /Nice platforms is preferred.
- Should have min 3+ yrs of experience in Contact Centre Technology operations.
Skills/ technologies required:
- IT E2E Basic & Midlevel Operations Knowledge on LAN/WAN/Windows/Firewall (Cisco/Juniper product lines)
- Voice Domain knowledge on any Avaya/ Nortel/Cisco & Variant/Nice CCT Platforms
- Understanding Internal & external customer requirement
- Individual effectiveness Skills
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Strong customer focus and service orientation
- Must be highly motivated and self-driven
- Good organizational and collaboration skills & Self initiative
- ITIL V3 process knowledge
- Good sound knowledge in Build, Deploy & Operate modules
How to apply:
Please direct all applicant responses to [email protected]