Infonaligy maintains the expertise you need to manage all technical aspects of your business from: communications, network management, server operations, application design and programming, and finally security management, Infonaligy takes care of it all. You do what you do best, only better.
Required skills/ Job experience:
- Qualified candidates must have prior consulting experience, a minimum of a Bachelors degree, and experience with all of the following:
- At least 2 years experience in SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Web Services. Candidate would have been a tenured technologist on multiple successful SOA implementations. This position requires a good implementation awareness of the SOA; having proven track record of implementations using the SOA technology stack.
- Solid Quality Assurance experience including test plan design and execution including building test assets and results analysis. Testing experience must include a solid understanding of all stages of software quality assurance including black box testing, gray box, white box testing, performance, stress and load testing, requirements analysis, test planning, reporting/control and root cause analysis.
- Proven repeated experience in developing, implementing, and managing load, performance, stress, and capacity testing strategies in complex enterprise environments including integrated applications using EAI tools.
- Proven experience in multiple environments with designing/programming skills with strong Object Oriented skills using some of the open architecture standards such as XPDL, BPEL, UML, Servlets, SOAP, WSDL, JSPs, JDBC, SQL, JNDI, XML, HTML and J2EE best practices, development principles. Optional and very useful experience in ESB software (e.g., WebSphere, TIBCO BusinessWorks, BEA WebMethods) is recommended. Proven and Strong Java development experience is required.
- Proven results with system, regression and user acceptance testing, familiarity with testing tools to include functional automation tools and test case management and defect management tools.
- Experience identifying and documenting the requirements with clients so strong verbal, written communication, interpersonal, and customer relationship skills are required.
- Additionally, the following education/experience is strongly preferred: Bachelor’s Degree or Graduate Degree in Computer Science, or related fields.
- 5 years of consulting/solution delivery, preferably playing a diverse set of roles (e.g. technical consulting, engineer)
How to apply:
Please direct all applicant responses to email@example.com
Closing: 10th April, 2011