InfoView Data Solutions Ltd uses System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile Scrum methodologies for project execution for its clients. In most cases we evaluate the clients existing project management processes and tailor the right solution engineering process to fit the culture of the client. We are methodology agonistic when it comes to systems engineering methodology. Our goal is to ensure project success for our client; hence adopting the right processes based on the clients needs. Below is our high level approach to solution delivery.
We are looking for experienced Android Developer to design and implement new user-facing features in complex mobile education management application that our customers use every day.
Job Title: Android Mobile Developer
- Use design and coding experience, who can carry ideas/concepts through the analyzes and evaluation then develop, test, deploy and support complex software systems
- Utilize experience scaling systems and cloud technology to support services in the mobile environment.
- Work highest technical level of all phases of applications programming activities
- Mentor junior level developers by providing guidance, code reviews and design suggestions daily
- Work with the product owner to take ideas from inception, design, coding and testing
- Recommends system solutions by researching the best open source options in the market and how to take advantage of open source technologies
- Design and implement new user-facing features using Amazon Web services
- Optimize mobile applications on the Android platform
- Develop prototypes quickly
- Extensive Android development experience.
- Strong command of the Android framework, tool set and popular third-party libraries
- Deep Familiarity with Android’s testing tools and judgment to write concise, effective unit tests
- Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages like Java, Objective-C and Swift.
- Experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Experience with web technology stack and/or mobile
- Experience with server side publisher integrations, mediation services
- Experience with peripheral tolls/platforms (Unity or OpenGL) highly desirable
- Web development troubleshooting tools experience (Fiddler, Charles, and etc.) and/or mobile troubleshooting tools (Android ADB Logcat etc.) highly desirable Android UI / Graphics / Animation / OpenGL ES / SQLite / REST APIs / JSON
- Experience using REST API architectures in Android applications and REST clients like Postman or SoapUI
- Experience with open source libraries like volley,Square Android libraries is a plus
- Experience developing using modern architectures (e.g. MVVM, MVC).
- Experience with reactive frameworks (e.g. RxJava) and dependency injection.
- Experience with Github
How to Apply
Please send your updated CV via mail to [email protected]