Job Title: Account Officer
- Lead and ensure an effective, efficient and accurate Account management processes and administration as per the most updated process manual
- Overdue payment from clients are eliminated/minimized through effective follow-up.
- Ensure correct recording and reconciliation of the Account Payables and Receivables.
- Preparing of assets, liabilities and capital entries by complying and analyzing account information.
- Ensure that bank clearing is properly and completely done at all times especially at month-end.
- Client invoices must be fully cleared when payments are done especially where WHT Or VAT have been applied.
- Ensure that the accounting tracker is updated every week
- Keeping clients updated on their payments status and ensure statements to the clients are sent ahead of time.
- Documenting of financial statement by collecting information, preparing balance sheet profit and loss statement and other report.
Period close support
- Support in the period close process, ensuring timeliness, accuracy, completeness and compliance with strategic partners.
- Supporting external and internal audits in their scope of work.
- Calculation, preparation and payment of VAT, WHT, VAT WHT, Excise tax and Duty on solutions in a timely manner.
- Maintain and manage the archives of key financial and Tax related documents.
- Ensure that Instalment and Final taxes are paid by the due dates.
- Handle GRA queries that relate to the above taxes.
Petty cash Administration
- Maintain the petty cash float ensuring replenishment and proper support for all expenses
- Ensure that petty cash advance requisition and expenses are properly done and appropriately recorded
Office Management and Administration
- Responsible for general administration of the office.
- Liaise with 3rd parties to ensure all utilities, office equipment, furniture, and every other thing that would ensure smooth functioning and effective utilization of resources are in place.
- Ensure the office operations do not lack any consumables
- Inventory management and proper filing of documents.
- Ensure office assets are well kept and maintained
Closing Date : 22 August, 2020