Posted on :
15 Nov, 2022
15 Nov, 2022
Expertise in implementing Web Applications with n-tier architecture preferably Micro Services Architecture.
Job Title: Mid-Level to Senior C# .NET Developer
Experience in shopping mode Microsoft .NET Technologies using .Net and .Net Core, shopping mode Visual Studio, ASP.NET & ASP.NET Core MVC, C#, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services, Internet Information Server (IIs), and MS SQL Server.
· Expertise in developing applications using Object Oriented Programming (OOP).
· Good knowledge of Data Structures & Design Patterns.
· Exceptional skills in problem-solving techniques, investigating, debugging & fixing issues.
· Extensive experience in working with RESTFUL Web Services and implementing RESTFUL APIs
· Extensive experience in applying the latest software development approaches including the SOLID principle, Domain driven design (DDD), MVVM, Object Oriented Design (OOD), TDD, JSON, and XML.
· Expertise in writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, and Functions.
· Hands – experience in Azure Cloud Services (PaaS & IaaS), Storage, Web Apps, Active Directory, Application Insights, Service Bus, Traffic Manager, Azure Monitoring, OMS, Key Vault, shopping mode Visual Studio Online (VSO), and SQL Azure.
· Expertise using Docker toolbox, creation of custom Docker container images, tagging and pushing of docker images, and using Docker consoles for managing the application life cycle
· Proficient in all aspects of software life cycle like build/release/deploy and specialized in cloud automation through open-source DevOps tools like Jenkins.
· Extensive experience in designing and implementing continuous integration, continuous delivery, and continuous deployment through Azure DevOps
· Proficient in using SQL Azure extensively for database needs in various applications.
· Extensive experience in using Jira and DevOps for project management
· Extensive experience coding and tuning SQL queries, stored procedures, and functions Triggers using PL/SQL.
· Extensive experience using Unit testing Frameworks like NUnit, XUnit, and MS Test.
· Extensive experience using source control systems for code management and versioning