Posted on :
1 Jun, 2012
1 Jun, 2012
Adexen Recruitment Agency is mandated by a leading FMCG Group to recruit an Innovation and Renovation Executive for its operations in Ghana.
The Innovation and Renovation Executive will be responsible for supporting the Innovation and Renovation Manager in the development of the category’s strategy and resolve issues related to the management of the category focusing on Innovation and Renovation. Assist the Innovation and Renovation Manager to implement the Innovation and Rennovation strategy in line with the category strategy. The Innovation and Renovation Executive will be reporting to the Innovation and Renovation Manager.
The position is based in Accra.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
• Assist the Innovation and Renovation manager to implement the Innovation and Rennovation strategy in line with the category strategy
• Monitor the budget needed to drive the I/R work stream
• Follow up the KPIs to control and evaluate I/R performance and impact on the business
• Fully demonstrate the company values and integrate them in the I/R way of working
• Work with the category team and research to identify, size the needs and opportunities for the category across the region
• Identify opportunities / needs for current portfolio renovation
• Work with the category team to identify or develop solutions: brand, product, fortification concepts which will fit the need / opportunity
• Drive product development and testing working with the supply and category teams to ensure developed solutions match the consumer needs
• Support the launch and marking plans liaising with technical and supply chain on product quality and availability when and where needed
• Pick up best practices in the entire I/R chain, sharing successes across the entire business, while proposing corrective action for identified problem areas
JOB QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
• A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in with an FMCG company
• Ability to demonstrate good analytical skills and ability to simplify complex information to the benefit of the business.
• Must be a computer literate in Microsoft Office suite
• Excellent team management and building skills
• Highly proactive
Kindly send us your Word CV at [email protected]