Posted on :
15 Oct, 2013
15 Oct, 2013
Insisdeghana is a global real estate franchise network that spreads across Ghana and also we are software solution who helps small and medium businesses to design their websites, web applications, website maintenance. and insideghana.com started with the purpose of helping and assisting the ghanaians online community. The exponential growth of the Internet means that we have to be informed and and get the choice to choose. From our own experience, it isn’t always easy to find what you are looking for out there. Sometimes simplicity is needed – that is where insideghana comes in.
• Perform administrative and general clerical duties including but not limited to record keeping, filing, faxing, scanning, photocopying and mailing.
• Safe keeping and updates of inventory of stationery/items in store.
• Take and distribute minutes of meetings.
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls.
• Take and relay messages.
• Handle incoming mails and other materials.
• Arrange and confirm appointments.
• Meet, greet, and assist clients and visitors.
• Stay abreast with staff movements in and out of the organization by keeping information on the movement notice board updated.
• Ensure that the front office/desk area is kept tidy and clean at all times.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of HND or first degree in Administration/Secretaryship, Business Management or related Social Sciences.
• Minimum of 1 year relevant working experience
• Proficiency in written and spoken English.
• Computer literacy in MS Office Suite, and ability to use modern office equipment (scanner, photocopier, projector, etc.)
• Pleasant disposition and ability to remain professional and polite even under pressure
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work in a team-oriented setting
Monthly Salary: GH¢300 – GH¢600
How To Apply For The Job
Applications should be forwarded to:-
Closing Date: 01 November, 2013