Posted on :
7 Jan, 2017
7 Jan, 2017
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana), ICAG, seeks to enhance service delivery to its key stakeholders, namely, members, students and the general public. It is therefore recruiting staff for its Finance Department towards achieving this aim
Job Title: Internal Audit Manager
The suitable candidate will establish effective working relationships with key stakeholders, within and outside the secretariat. This will include conducting operational, financial and compliance audits to evaluate the effectiveness of internal controls, compliance with selected policies and procedures, etc.
• Perform and control full audit cycle including risk management and control
• Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, reports, data, etc
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process
• Plan and conduct audits for access controls, operational efficiencies, etc
• Conduct researches to keep abreast with legislative issues, new regulations, etc
• Assist with the development of annual audit plan for the Institute
Qualification Required & Experience
• A qualified accountant with ICAG, CIMA, ACCA, ACA or CPA.
• At least five years post-qualification in Accounting and/ or Auditing environment
• A second degree in Finance and/ or Accounting is an added advantage
• Good working knowledge of current accounting software applications
• Knowledge of management systems for all accounting functions is a requirement
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Proven report writing skills
• Excellent IT skills with proficiency in MS Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint
How to Apply
This is a great opportunity to join a friendly and progressive institution where hard work is appreciated and rewarded.