Posted on :
10 Sep, 2021
10 Sep, 2021
The Institute of Accountancy Training (IAT), under the Ministry of Finance was established in 1970 to provide in-service training in Public Administration, Public Sector Accounting and Public Sector Financial Management for the Ministry’s as well as the civil and the public services’ staffs.
The Institute, currently undergoing restructuring needs to strengthen its administrative structure to help implement the reforms. Applications are therefore invited from qualified officers for the following vacancy:
Job Title: Research Officer
• The successful applicant will support the Principal Research Officer handle the research needs of the Institute.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Report to the Principal Research Officer
• Assist conduct research in all issues to support the design and administration of research projects of the Institute
• Collect data for the design and development of new procedures, standards and guidelines to support the Institute ‘s research system
• Provide data to support the development of the Institute’s short- and long-term research operational plans
• Analyse and interpret quantitative and qualitative data for the Institute
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of three (3) years continuous satisfactory service in a reputable organisation
• Must have completed statutory National Service
• Must pass a competitive selection interview
Required Skills and Competencies:
• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Ability to manage information
• Ability to assess research
• Great attention to details
• Ability to manage time
• Good communication skills
• Good presentation skills
• Good computer skills
How To Apply
Applications and CVs together with relevant supporting documents should be forwarded to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 16 September 2021
not later than two weeks after this publication stating the job title applying for in the subject area.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.