We are an international company based in Ghana. We are looking for a professional Public Relations and Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all of our Organization’s PR and marketing strategies. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing all of our public-facing communication and promotions including increasing our brand visibility. The successful candidate will also possess outstanding leadership and communication skills as well as the ability to effectively manage, train and develop others.
Job Title: Public Relations And Marketing Manager
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for crafting, implementing and measuring the success of: a comprehensive marketing, communication and public relations strategies that will convey our Organization’s brand story and position within the marketplace and the general public as well as influencer relationships.
- Ensuring consistent communication and articulation of the Organization’s branding and position, and also create the Organization’s external presence.
- Responsible for the achievement of marketing/communication/public relations mission, goals and financial objectives.
- Responsible for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all Organization publications.
- Coordinating press releases and media interest in the Organization and ensure regular contact with target media and appropriate response to media requests.
- Building relationships with the media including acting as the Organization’s representative with the media.
- Overseeing and coordinating the appearance of all Organization content production such as adverts, videos, social media, electronic materials, marketing materials and brochures as well as use of letterhead and logo.
- Developing, coordinating and overseeing marketing events, providing expertise and ensuring availability of resource materials to carry out same.
- Providing advice on marketing, communication and public relations plans.
- Conducting relevant market research including coordinating and overseeing such activity.
- Leading projects as assigned, such as cause-related marketing and special events.
- Developing, implementing and monitoring systems and procedures necessary for the smooth operation of the marketing/communication/public relations function.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations with demonstrated success.
- Should have handled/ coordinated campaigns on a national scale across the whole of Ghana
- A degree in Journalism, Marketing, Public Relations preferred a 2nd degree or masters in Journalism, Marketing or Public relations will be a plus.
- Proven track record of measurable successes in the field
- Willingness to stay on top of the latest marketing trends and developments
- Good organizing and problem solving skills.
- Experience developing and managing budgets.
- Has successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media.
- Experience in overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, data base management and page layout.
How to Apply
Send your applications to [email protected] by the 25th of April, 2017.
Kindly indicate the title of the position you are applying for.
Only qualified candidates should apply.
Due to the anticipated large volumes of applications that will be received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.