Posted on :
23 Mar, 2017
23 Mar, 2017
A company is any entity that engages in business.
All corporations are companies, but not all companies are corporations. Company is a much broader term than corporation, and it encompasses a lot of different types of businesses. These are a few of the key differences between a company and a corporation.
Companies can be structured in different ways. For example, your company can be a sole proprietorship, a partnership, or a corporation. Depending on which different type of company you’re dealing with, it may be owned by one person or a group of people. Liability in most types of company is assumed by the owners, and can either be limited or unlimited depending on the type.
An international company with a subsidiary in Ghana is seeking the services of an
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the Country Director.
This is a key role, supporting the work of our organization at the most senior level. The selected candidate will support the day to day work of the Country Director and the senior management team during meetings. The selected Candidate will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times. Our organization is a busy organization and therefore the ability to organize and prioritize tasks is a key requirement. The selected will need to be able to plan, organize anticipate requirements well in advance to support the smooth running of the Country Director’s Office. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Country Director’s work including appointments and the diary, travel and accommodation as required in addition to managing dates, correspondence, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings. This role works across the organization to ensure smooth operation intelligently and strategically.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Provide comprehensive support services to the Country Director that ensure a professional, responsive and effective experience with the organization as a whole.
2. Provide sophisticated calendar management. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
3. Administer correspondence, manages incoming calls, and prioritizes phone messages, emails and mail. Handles all calls and visitors with grace, sophistication and professionalism.
4. Arrange all travels by the Country Director and Board.
5. Accurately track expenses for Country Director by managing credit cards and receipts. Process and submits receipts accurately and on schedule.
6. Maintain confidentiality and use a high degree of discretion. as a liaison with the Board of Directors as needed.
7. Maintain workflow under pressure and in a fast-paced, high-profile work environment.
8. Displays engaging interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and a positive, energetic attitude.
9. Carry out any other task/ responsibility in relation to the role.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Experienced in using Outlook and Microsoft Office suite.
Willing and able to travel on very short notice
Must be able to lift weights of up to 20 pounds.
How to Apply
Send your applications to [email protected] by the 29th of March, 2017.
Note that only qualified candidates should apply.
Due to the anticipated large volumes of applications that will be received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.