Posted on :
25 Sep, 2020
25 Sep, 2020
Working hours: Daily 8h00 till 17h00 or as required to fulfill one’s responsibilities.
Job Title: Relationship Manager, Savings
The Relationship Manager, Savings shall be directly responsible for mobilizing deposits for the branch.
Sales and Business Growth
• Responsible for ensuring the achievement of monthly sales for the Company’s deposit products.
• Responsible for leading the analysis of competitor’s products, features, pricing, and other information; presenting marketing strategies and directions for the deposit product(s).
• Responsible for coordinating marketing sales and support activities for the business, including the design, supply, and distribution of marketing materials to Sales Staff.
• Responsible for maintaining and updating the design of the required marketing material(s).
• Responsible for maintaining and updating the design of the required application forms and investment certificates.
• Responsible for client acquisition.
• Responsible for managing the performance of Sales Staff in the Branch; ensuring that agreed rewards or sanctions are administered.
Customer Care and Relationship Management
• Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of excellent relationships between the other business and its top clients.
• Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of excellent relationship between branches.
• Responsible for training the Savings Sales Staff in the Branch.
• Responsible for ensuring that all Relationship Officers deliver good quality services to all clients.
• Responsible for leading and developing a strong sense of client orientation amongst all Relationship Officers.
• Responsible for Deposit Programme related queries by customers and potential customers.
• Responsible for ensuring the effective implementation of service recovery initiatives to ensure that clients complaints are effectively addressed.
• Responsible for weekly reporting on progress and performance to Management.
• Responsible for any other task(s) that Management may assign.
• A bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Economics or Business preferred)
• Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian small business climate and preferences
• Minimum three (3) years’ experience in sales management role.
Skills / Attributes
• Hard working and analytical;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Sales target driven and good sales skills
• Team spirit is essential
• Very neat and well-organized person
How To Apply
Applicants should send CV’s and Applications to [email protected]