Posted on :
31 Jan, 2022
31 Jan, 2022
Izwe Africa Group has strong operating entities in Ghana, Kenya and Zambia, supported by South Africa and our head office in Mauritius. We have a solid reach and are perfectly positioned for growth and expansion on all frontiers
Position Available: Customer Service Manager
• Responsible for setting the customer service department strategy in alignment with the company’s objectives.
• Responsible for directing the customer service department including the quality assurance section.
• Responsible for working to optimise operations, improve quality, customer experience and drive cost reduction initiatives.
• Responsible for ensuring that all customer Issues are being handled and solved in the most professional manner.
• Responsible for training and following-up closely on all the CS agents ensuring implementing the appropriate ways to deal with all situations (clients and internal operation).
• Responsible for grasping completely all the customer-related operational processes to be able to coordinate properly with the different departments and report and/or propose ways to enhance.
• Responsible for setting communication procedures, guidelines, and policies and making sure they are always being implemented and maintained.
• Responsible for researching and identifying the new and most efficient customer service trends, in addition to software and/or platforms upscaling the know-how
• Responsible for developing and guiding a customer service department that is of top-notch standards
• Responsible for retaining customers through the direct channels of customer service
• Responsible for setting and modifying the rules of the company’s CS manual/policy in a way that would meet customer and business needs
• Responsible for participating in the recruitment and back-up planning of potential customer service agents
• Responsible for coordinating with the operations and commercial team to bring light to different customer service issues
• Responsible for developing and implementing a strategy to attract and retain customers
• Responsible for any other task that the supervisor may assign
Qualification Required & Experience
Requirements / Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or equivalent Six-Sigma certification (an added advantage)
• Experience in the digital industry is a plus. (Preferably in eCommerce businesses, or digital-led start-ups).
• Experience in implementing and utilizing service-related software. solutions (e.g., Ticketing system, CRM, Online Chat, Call Center etc.)
• Strong communication and organisation skills.MS/Office Platforms
• Problem solving skills
• Process-oriented, analytical, and tech-savvy
• Ability to lead and work in a fast-paced environment..
• Knowledge of six-sigma
How To Apply
Closing Date: 24 February, 2022