- The Project Coordinator will be charged with ensuring that day-to-day the project runs smoothly. This may include organizing events and meetings, scheduling transport, purchasing supplies, etc.
- The Project Coordinator will work closely with the HIV/AIDS Senior Technical Advisor and Programme Director.
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in public health, project management, or related field; master’s degree preferred
- A minimum 3 years experience in project coordination and logistics
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience and interest working in public health
- Ability to multitask, work under short deadlines
- Fluency in English
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to submit cover letter and CV by 5pm, May 4, 2012 to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.