The purpose of the role is to assist the Treasury and Tax Manager implement effective Cash management controls in our retail shops, and other 3rd Party payment channels and ensure that there is proper accountability for all collections and Payments for and on behalf of the business.
Job Title: Treasury Analyst
- Daily Retail operations management for Owned retail shops and ensure transactions are adequately booked and accounted for in SAP.
- Ensure daily resolution of any POS, RMS and CBS issues relating to Customers are resolved timely.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations of all collection channels and same reported in reconciliation tool.
- Ensure that Legacy Payments flowing directly through our Bank accounts are allocated by the credits and collections team and posted
- Assist and help in managing Vodafone and its subsidiary Bank accounts including accounting for all related Bank charges on monthly basis.
- Assist in preparing and sending required management reports such as Cash Position; Cash Forecasts and Open item reports.
- Ensure completeness of transaction by matching cash to activity.
- Support all internal stake holders such as credits and collections team, retail team, Accounts Payable, Vodafone Cash, HR and all other business functions that will come in contact with the treasury team.
- Ensure and maintain an efficient control system for up-to-date authorisers according to bank mandates.
- Ensure effective Business support and Partnerships between treasury and all internal stakeholders.
- Embark on all treasury related and non-related assigned projects
- Address daily customer request from both internal and external.
- Liaise with third Party collections entities and ensure seamless accounting in cash collections from these channels including Banks.
- Work with TCM team of Shared Service Centre in India for all cash related queries.
- Establish and maintain good working relation with other employees, Shared Service Centre and our partner Banks.
- Make contribution towards developing strong controls for financial processes to ensure cash completeness.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or comparable education
- Qualified or Part Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ multinational work experience
- Proven ability to manage multiple competing deliverables
- Telecom industry experience a Plus
- Computer literate, strong in Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good communicator, both written and oral – Confident in liaising at all levels
- Proven analytical skills, and the ability to work well under pressure to extremely tight deadlines
- To be knowledgeable in the use of ERP accounting systems preferably SAP
- To have good understanding of financial transactions and accounting for them
- Experience in reconciliation and reporting