A leading multinational hospitality company with presence in many countries around the world is seeking to hire young, dynamic and highly-enthusiastic individuals with the right attitude as Porters for their new and ultra-modern hotel being set up in Ghana. The successful candidates shall be the primary point of contact for guests and be responsible for a variety of tasks aimed at ensuring enjoyable customer stay.
- Basic communication skills in English.
- Ability to read and write.
- No prior experience as porter is required.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
- Welcomes guests to the hotel with a smile, greets and opens doors for them.
- Carries the luggage of customers to their rooms.
- Demonstrates to guests the use of room facilities such as air conditioners, televisions, lights etc.
- Provides information to guests on local areas and attractions.
- Keeps entrance to hotel clear and controls parking at the front.
- Bids guests farewell when they are departing with a smile.
- Directs taxis to front door for guests.
- Helps to control undesirables by keeping an alert watch on the movement of clients and guests.
Salary: Market Related
AA Position: No
Work Level: Junior
Branch: Greater Accra Region
How to Apply:
Click on this link to view job and apply online