Posted on :
24 Apr, 2019
24 Apr, 2019
QAL is an innovative commercial ‘angel’ investor that seeks to propel Ghanaian start-ups but also restore promising businesses through strategic partnerships that exceed expectations.At Quick Angels, we invest in both potential and existing Ghanaian entrepreneurs by leveraging on our rich experience, strong business networking and expertise to provide strong financial returns (ROI) to entrepreneurs. As a newly incorporated company,the following vacancies are opened to qualified Ghanaians to apply.
Job Title: Executive Secretary
The executive secretary shall be reporting to the CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER. She shall bemanaging the affairs of the Chief Executive officer’s office.
• Read and analyze incoming memos, submissions, and reports in order to determine their significance and plan their distribution.
• Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including email
• File and retrieve corporate documents, records, and reports.
• Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
• Prepare agendas and arrange for all kinds of meetings for the CEO.
• Make travel arrangements for the CEO.
• Conduct research, compile data, and prepare papers as may be requested from time to time
• Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings with the CEO
• Attend meetings both within and outside the office in order to record minutes.
• Manage and maintain the CEO’s schedules
• Shall be responsible for the Management of the social media pages
of the CEO.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Secretarial-ship
• 3 to 5 years working experience with at least 5 years’ experience in same or similar position
• Excellent IT background
• Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
• Knowledge of other languages and international customs is an asset; knowledge of French is an added advantage.
How to Apply
CV and cover letter should be sent to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 08 May, 2019