Job Title: Director of Human Resource & Services
Experience & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline from a recognized universit
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource Management or a related discipline from a recognized university or an equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years’ post qualification relevant work experience, five (5) of which must have been at a Senior Management Level.in the power or related industry.
- Must be a member of the Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM), Institute of Human Resource Management Practitioners, Ghana (IHRMPG) or an analogous professional body.
- Must have knowledge in the development, interpretation and implementation of employment policies and procedures .
- Excellent analytical, leadership, planning and technical report writing skills.
- Advocate, formulate and implement HR policies and programmes as required by the business.
- Undertake human resource planning, budgeting, auditing and succession planning to ensure the availability of the right calibre and numbers of staff by recruiting and retaining top-quality staff for each department.
- Provide professional support to Management and internal consulting services to all departments/units and create organizational development and employee training programmes.
- Develop an employee-oriented culture through change management initiatives that emphasises the company’s core values, quality of work, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Ensure employee safety, wellness, welfare, health and employee engagement through HR initiatives and employee engagement surveys.
- Create competitive compensation plans and provide administration of benefits.
- Develop and co-ordinate the Employee Performance Management System to ensure the achievement of the strategic corporate goals and objectives to improve overall productivity.