Posted on :
26 Mar, 2021
26 Mar, 2021
To be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart and partner.
• To maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists on a peer-to-peer basis. Through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the MSL is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
Job Title: Medical Science Liaison
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are:
• To keep abreast of medical and scientific knowledge.
• Continuously update their knowledge of products, patient’s treatment trends and clinical activities and studies within the therapeutic area and patient`s treatment trends in the region
• Identify evolving scientific concepts with future clinical implications
• Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists.
• Understand their needs, key value drivers, practical treatment patterns and scientific activities within the therapeutic area
• Develop and execute an external stakeholder management plan in close collaboration and coordination with other functions including: MAF, Medical Education, GCO, HEMAR, Commercial
• Communicate the value of company products, contribute to e.g. market access activities and formulary discussions
• Through scientific interactions, champion the medical value of our products fairly based on the risk-benefit profile of our drugs and contribute to the fostering of innovative approaches
• Represent the company to other therapeutic area stakeholders including professional associations and patient organisations in cooperation with Medical Advisor(s)/Medical Director
• Recognize and nurture relationships with rising stars within the scientific community
• Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists and broader external health-care related audiences:
• Communicate directly and proactively scientific information on our products within the approved label
• Communicate non-promotional general information about our company, including pipeline, research and development programs and other relevant information
• Respond to unsolicited scientific queries from customers for approved products and products/indications in development, based on Medical Affairs and Medical Information documents
• Use digital technologies and new media to support proactive and reactive communication
Qualification Required & Experience
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
• Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or Nature Science university degree
• Public Health Degree is an advantage
• Deep knowledge of HIV therapeutic area,
• Project management background can be advantageous
• Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by Leading Specialists in peer-to-peer relationship
• Awareness of business strategy and high customer focus with an understanding of the importance of business results
• Innovative, able to work in a matrix and coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment
• Awareness of, and adherence to, Johnson & Johnson Credo values and International Health Care Business Integrity Guide
• Communication and presentation skills
• Strong business acumen
• Teamwork, leadership and influencing skills
How To Apply
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 15 April, 2021