Posted on :
21 Aug, 2018
21 Aug, 2018
Jopeck Pension & Insurance Brokers Limited is into the services of providing Pensions with embedded insurance for the informal segment of the Ghanaian citizenry. We are the pioneers and the market leader in the agenda of ensuring that every Ghanaian can enjoy adequate pension benefits at retirement, and delighted benefits while in active occupation before retirement.
As part of our growth process, we require more dedicated and self-motivated Retirement Planning officers (RPOs) who will assist in registering and servicing more of our cherished prospects in the informal segment of the Ghanaian population, with the help of POS devices and Motor Bikes.
Job Title: Retirement Planning Officer (Takoradi)
• The successful candidate is expected to win and manage clients and to report to the Coordinator of the Retirement Planning Officers.
• Work station shall be the Head Office located in Takoradi.
• He/she is to enter all cash collected from clients on daily basis into our computer software by the use of the P.O.S devices provided, print a receipt from the bluetooth printer and manually record same systematically into the passbooks of the clients; where there are challenges with the computer system, issue manual receipts to the clients.
• He/she is to eligibly write in the passbooks on daily basis, close the passbooks monthly and bring the passbooks to the Office every month for reconciliation and stamping by the Chief Statistical Officer of the Company or his Assistants and return same to the customer for keeps. Without limiting the above your operations on the field shall be audited periodically.
• He/she is to report weekly on operations. This weekly report should reach the Coordinator not later than 5:00pm every Friday.
• He/she is to submit monthly Customer Management Portfolio Report to the Coordinator on or before the 5th of the subsequent month
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of DBS, HND, Degree or its equivalent is acceptable.
• Applicant must be able to read and write clearly in English, with good appreciation of applied mathematics.
• An experience in Microfinance or sale of Life insurance is added advantage.
• Applicant must be a licensed motor bike rider or willing to learn how to ride or applicant must accept to pay for the cost of obtaining a new license/renewal by installment.
Salary: Not less than Gh¢700 net with other benefits.
Location: Takoradi (Successful candidates who do not reside in Takoradi will be assisted with accommodation)
How to Apply
Submit your Cover letter, CV and copies of your educational certificates through:[email protected] or send to the Takoradi office located at the 4th Floor SIC Building, Harbour View, Chapel Hill. You may also call 0244-935058 for more enquiries.
Closing Date: 24 August, 2018