Jospong Group of Companies, the leading Environmental Sanitation and Waste Management Company in Ghana, with auxiliary services in plant and equipment management, printing and logistics management.
Is seeking to employ self driven, results-oriented individuals of the highest caliber with a positive outlook and clear focus on quality and productivity in the leadership position.
- Lead the development of a business and financial strategy and provide financial and accounting advice, direction and leadership to the entire group
- Monitor expense drivers on an ongoing basis to ensure the integrity of all Group costs
- Participate actively with businesses in the capital management process through balance sheet utilization, risk appetite, stability of earning
- Oversee cash management and cash forecasting and to raise capital as needed for the group’s operations and to monitor the Groups investment and analyze and manage risk that may entail
Required Skills or Experience
You will have:
- Professional Accounting qualifications e.g. ACCA, CA, CPA with 8 years post qualification experience. An MBA would be an added advantage
- Ability to implement sound financial controls and reporting throughout the Group
- Age Limit: Suitable candidates would be below 45 years of age
How To Apply
Interested individuals home and abroad are encouraged to apply. Applications with CVs should be addressed to:
P. O. Box LG. 347
Offer valid till 20 Sep, 2011