Jospong Group of Companies, the leading Environmental Sanitation and Waste Management Company in Ghana, with auxiliary services in plant and equipment management, printing and logistics management.
Is seeking to employ self driven, results-oriented individuals of the highest caliber with a positive outlook and clear focus on quality and productivity in the leadership position.
- Develop and implement an integrated strategy for HR management which ensures standardization of HR systems, procedures, and practices across the group and across the group and effective utilization and development of the Groups human resources
- Ensure the organization conforms to legal requirements for quality management and health and safety
Required Skills or Experience
You will have:
- Masters in Human Resource Management with 8 or more years experience in Human Resource Management in a large multinational organization
- Thorough knowledge of the labor laws as well as experience in employee relations
- Age Limit: Suitable candidates would be below 45 years of age
How To Apply
Interested individuals home and abroad are encouraged to apply. Applications with CVs should be addressed to:
P. O. Box LG. 347
Offer valid till: 20 Sept, 2011