Posted on :
19 Jan, 2021
19 Jan, 2021
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position
Job Title: Dispatch Riders
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Update the rider’s logbook on a daily basis with required information.
• Ensure that the motorcycle is cleaned routinely or when the need arises.
• Carry out daily inspection on the general condition of assigned motorcycle and must properly lock motorcycle when there is a need to leave it unattended.
• Deliver and pick up the Service’s documents.
• Ensure all scheduled deliveries are made on time.
• Ensure proper use of the Service’s property.
• Prepare and submit timely delivery report.
• Keep record of daily visits in the logbooks.
• Maintain accurate records.
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE or its equivalent.
• Adequate knowledge in the structure
• Must be a skilled motorcycle rider.
• Must possess rider’s licence motorbikes.
• Ability to speak, understand and write English language.
• Must be willing to work at odd hours during peak seasons.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Must have positive attitude towards work.
• Ability to read and follow travel guides, plan and
• Ability to interpret road signs and markings.
• Must be physically fit.
• Must be reliable and punctual.
• Must be friendly and presentable.
• At least two (2) years’ experience in similar role.
How To Apply For The Job
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: 19 January, 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.