Posted on :
19 Jan, 2021
19 Jan, 2021
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following vacant position
Job Title: Court Clerks
Successful candidates will be required to perform the following duties:
• Arrange processes filed in docket.
• Write headings and index record books Make entries into the “Things
• Issue warrants
• Select cases/dockets.
• Prepare Statistical Returns
• Mark and register exhibits tendered
• Call cases
• Swear in witnesses.
• Prepares Cause List in court.
• Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences OR Business Administration OR Law from a recognised accredited institution.
• Computer literacy In Microsoft Office Application and use of Internet
• Good communication and writing skills in English Language
• Good interpersonal skills,
• High level of integrity.
Location: Nationwide Recruitment
How To Apply For The Job
NB: Candidates must show evidence of completion of National Service.
Applications should be directed to the address below:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service Headquarters
P. O. BOX 119
Closing Date: 19 January, 2021
Prospective applicants should note that the Judicial Service does not use recruitment agencies, individuals, or internet sites in its recruitment process.