Posted on :
10 Mar, 2020
10 Mar, 2020
The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Lawyers for the following positions of
Job Title: Circuit Court Judge.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana:
• Must have not less than five (5) years’ standing at the Bar:
• Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
• Must be able to use Word Processing Software, e.g., Microsoft Word etc.
• Qualified candidates shall be required to pass a written examination, ICT proficiency test, and a post-examination interview;
How To Apply
Qualified persons may apply by completing a standard Application Form with the following attachments: • CV with names and addresses of three (3) referees; • Copies of Qualifying Certificates, Certificates of Enrollment and Bachelor’s Degree Certificates etc. The application forms should be submitted to The Judicial Secretary Judicial Service of Ghana P. O. Box 119 Accra Application Forms can be obtained from the Finance Department of the Judicial Service in the Supreme Court Building at the cost of GHS 500.00 The Forms are also downloadable from www.judicial.gov.gh , after which payment for same should be made at the Finance Department
Closing Date: 14 March, 2020