Posted on :
1 Mar, 2021
1 Mar, 2021
Jumia is a leading e-commerce platform in Africa. It is built around a marketplace, Jumia Logistics, and JumiaPay. The marketplace helps millions of consumers and sellers to connect and transact. Jumia Logistics enables the delivery of millions of packages through our network of local partners. JumiaPay facilitates the payments of online transactions for Jumia’s ecosystem.
Job Title: Growth Hacker (CRM)
With over 1 billion people and 500 million internet users in Africa, Jumia believes that e-commerce is making people’s lives easier by helping them shop and pay for millions of products at the best prices wherever they live. E-commerce is also creating new opportunities for SMEs to grow, and job opportunities for a new generation to thrive.
With over 5,000 employees in more than 10 countries in Africa, Jumia is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by very high-profile shareholders. Jumia is committed to creating sustainable impact in Africa. Jumia offers unique opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment, creating new jobs, new skills, and empowering a new generation.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
○ Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Analytics or Engineering
○ Growth hacking mindset
○ Proficiency in English and MS Office (especially Excel)
○ Intermediate knowledge of data querying (SQL)
○ Self-motivated and able to work with cross functional teams
○ Proficiency in SQL
○ Intermediate knowledge of HTML
○ CRM experience or a relevant marketing experience driving communication channels
○ Experience in building predictive models using machine learning