Posted on :
12 Jun, 2018
12 Jun, 2018
Standard Chartered Bank Ghana Limited is a market – leading financial services brand in Ghana, listed on the Ghana Stock Exchange.
It has operated for 121 years in the country and is the oldest bank in the country.
The Bank’s focus and commitment to developing deep relationships with clients and customers have driven its consistent growth in recent years.
With a current network of 25 branches and 68 ATMs across the country, Standard Chartered offers exciting product propositions for clients as well as career opportunities for more than 1000 staff in Ghana.
Job Title: Treasury Specialist
• The role holder is required to market and manage Financial Institution client relationships through pro-active, consultative approach and detailed understanding of existing client’s business (es) to enhance profit.
• Maintenance of high quality advisory relationships with clients and relationship managers, that includes effective consultative selling and creative structuring of financial solutions (within segmentation boundaries).
Key roles and responsibilities
• Directly work with clients to deepen and secure existing FX business relationships through the analyses of needs and provision of products and services.
• Analyse and review quality of potential and existing business to ensure maximum profitability.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted FX client interactions.
• Conduct client meetings that have defined call objectives, desired outcomes and a well-constructed plan.
• Liaise and provide leadership in terms of FX, particularly in the provision of solutions and services to clients.
• May be requested to co-ordinate country or regional initiatives within a WMPS team.
Qualifications and Skills
• Minimum Qualification: ACI Dealing Certificate.
• Sound background and knowledge of Banking and ability to understand the flows and processes as it impacts the Financial Markets space.
• Should possess a sound knowledge of markets, good analytical skills.
• Should possess good marketing and interpersonal skills, confidence and the ability to self-motivate.
• Should be multi-culturally aware and sensitive.
• Should be proactive, flexible and innovative.
• Should be well aware/knowledgeable of regulations and policies.
• Must be able to spot opportunities, solve problems, take the lead, collaborate and communicate